Friday, November 9, 2007

3d Panorama Photography

I think Friday is going to be a frequent two-for-one day, and quite possibly also the day for random posts that I just feel like sharing, even if they don't quite fit the theme of this blog. I haven't found any like that yet, so we'll see about that later.

The first entry for today is a series of 3d panoramas of various locations. I've seen these before, and they're really cool. You can click and scroll from side-to-side, look up and down,or zoom in and out on some of them. Its essentially like you're standing in the center of a bubble, with the images of everything you can see around you, but all in one photograph. It's pretty cool, and I've seen some neat ones of really interesting places before.

http://www.panoscan.com/MK3/ExampleSelect.html

No comments: