Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Welcomte to ArtAttack!

Welcome to ArtAttack, the blog about everything having to do with Art!

I used to be an author for a tech blog, until we took a bit of a break to go to college, and stopped publishing updates. As an art student, I don't really have that much time for tech blogging, but I found that I can't quite shake the habbit of looking at random stuff on the internet. It seems that no matter how hard I try, I can't avoid finding interesting things about art on the internet. I know that "Art" is a general term, and by "art" online, I mean ALL of it - anything - as in, whatever has to do with something visual, audible, looks cool, gets a reaction by being viewed or experinced, etc. etc. Basically, I've found a lot of cool stuff relating to art online. This is my way of sharing it.

If you find something you think would be neat to see here, feel free to leave a comment with the link, and if possible, the originating source of the artwork.

I'll start off with a link I found yesterday, a sculpture created using old forks, knives and spoons. Only when viewed with a strong backlight does the lump f metal cast a recognizable shadow.

http://www.maniacworld.com/motorcycle-shadow-illusion.html

No comments: