Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Jewlery . . .for your contacts?

Okay, the Hello Kitty contacts were one thing. .
This is another.


Jewlery that hangs from contact lenses.

As a photographer (or I suppose most other artists) I value my eyes highly . . .
I don't like contacts to begin with (I know millions of people wear them, I just personally don't like them), and I know of a lot of times were my glasses have kept me from getting something launched into my eye.

But actually taking something and hanging it FROM my eye?
No way. I mean, what happens if it gets caught on something? You could be sneezing, blowing your nose, wiping your face, etc.

Why take the risk?

See more photos and read more about this new idea here
http://www.styledash.com/2008/07/24/fashions-from-bizarre-o-world-eye-jewelry
/?icid=200100397x1206373266x1200333332

No comments: